The WarpSales Web Tracking
WarpSales' Web Tracking is one of the
most comprehensive activity tracking tools in the market. The
Tracking Module details are as follows:
- Hosted software application (ASP)
- Easy-to-use, menu-driven interface
- Provides real-time data to Sales Action Live!
- Tracks all “known” and “unknown” visitor
activity on website.
- Creates a history of page visits and sends
reports for “known” visitors to the Sales Dashboard
- Tracks website statistics, including lead
source (i.e. Google, Overture) by landing page and activity of
“known” and “unknown” visitors.
- Tracks up to 100 most active “unknown”
visitors on your website and identifies business names and
location for approximately 20% of “unknown” visitors, allowing
them to easily be assigned to the appropriate sales rep.
- Automatically assigns and distribute leads to
sales reps based upon completed web forms (such as a white paper
request or “contact me now” form).
- Distributes web form data, pages viewed, and
time spent viewing each page to the assigned sales reps based on
state, zip/postal code, and/or telephone area code.
- Audible alerts let the sales reps know they
have a new lead.
- Color-coding advises sales reps of best time
- Open rate tracking (total and unique)
- Data matching of past “known” visitors with
subsequent future visits; matched records are combined into one
- Tracking of web pages visited, plus other
web-based content such as PDF’s and Flash presentations.
- Tracking of time spent (in seconds) by each
visitor viewing web content.
- Easy integration (via .CSV files) of data
into any CRM system or database.